UNIQUE WEDDING COCKTAIL RECIPES BY SALTS OF THE EARTH
Master Mixologists and bar consultants Salts of the Earth are sharing two unique wedding cocktail recipes with us today. Since opening their own bar, The Shrub and Shutter six months ago they have earned a host of accolades from being named one of London’s Top 10 Bars, to having one of London’s best ‘meaty’ cocktails! The most important thing is that they know how to stimulate and surprise your taste buds. Why not serve your wedding guests something a little different, something spectacular that they definitely won’t forget. Well who wouldn’t be impressed with a pretty Queen Vic’s Strawberry and Lavender Cheesecake creation or a Kale Caesar tipple. I told you they would be different! Let’s get to the recipes.
Cocktail shakers at the ready!
QUEEN VIC’S STRAWBERRY & LAVENDER CHEESECAKE COCKTAIL
What you need:
50ml Warner and Edwards Victoria Rhubarb Gin
15ml Wild Strawberry Puree
15ml Lavender and Rhubarb Shrub
10ml Lavender Liqueur
3 Dashes of Rhubarb Bitters
20ml Lemon Juice
15ml Sugar Syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake hard for at least 30seconds.
2. Double strain into a copper mug or a suitably unique vessel of your choosing.
3. Garnish with strawberries, lavender, strawberry jelly and mint sprigs.
KALE CAESAR COCKTAIL
What you need:
50ml Jam Jar Gin
50ml Tomato Consomme
25ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
3 Dashes of Hellboy Bitters
25ml Lemon Juice
15ml Dill Shrub
2 Sprigs of Dill
Salt and Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and gently shake.
2. Only trying to chill the drink, not make ice shards.
3. Pour the contents into a large glass.
4. Garnish with two dehydrated tomato crisps and kale crisps.
Impressive right! The test is making them looking as stunning as these images, let me know if you manage it.
To find out more about these mad mixologists creating unique cocktails for your wedding, head to – http://saltsoftheearth.co.uk And if you fancy a night out tickling your taste buds you’ll find the Salts of the Earth bar here – www.theshrubandshutter.com