Now the weather has turned I’m feeling the love for all things cold, crisp and romantic. If you are planning nuptials in colder months then these winter wedding ideas spied on Etsy should get you inspired.
1. These gold and silver chevron patterned feathers by Peaches & Pebbles are my fave find of all. For winter wedding ideas you could use them for place settings, hang from ceilings as decoration or tie for unique chair backs.
Gold Silver Christmas Feather Ornaments by Peaches & Pebbles – www.etsy.com/gold-silver-christmas-feather-ornaments
2. Chalkboard effect card stationery invitations will certainly get your guests in the mood and carry the look through with chalkboard signs around the wedding venue to direct guests, signage, wedding schedule and so on.
Printable Chalkboard Wedding Winter Snowflake Invitation Suite by Odd Lot Emporium – www.etsy.com/printable-chalkboard-wedding-winter
3. Dried cedar leaves and winter berries wrapped in burlap ribbon scream winter chic and these boutonnieres by Which Goose are a real winner.
Woodland Boutonniere by Which Goose – www.etsy.com/woodland-boutonniere
4. I love a wishing tree at a wedding, they look so much better than a book and the messages are prettier too. For stylish winter weddings opt for a antique gold tree rather than a standard white and add pretty winter themed decorations and hanging tea lights.
Glitter Wishing Tree with Gold Ornaments by Simply Mad Weddings – www.etsy.com/glitter-christmas-tree
5. Finally you can’t beat a nice scent to conjure up the true feeling of winter. Cedarwood is a grown up and subtle scent that can be dotted around your venue. Pure magic.
Christmas Cedarwood Scented Candle by Rococo Rose London – www.etsy.com/christmas-cedarwood-scented-candle