Back for the sixth time with over 150 luxury suppliers, here’s your chance to win tickets for Brides the Show. Where the stylish pages of Brides magazine are brought to life in seriously glorious fashion.
This is three days of inspiration and unrivalled wedding planning. One of my favourite events of the year. Bringing the freshness this time round you have…
• An exclusive exhibition of couture gowns by award-winning British fashion designer-of-the-
moment, Giles Deacon. Celebrating a wonderfully bohemian English wedding day, the exhibition will showcase accessible eccentricity for the bride, her mother, her bridesmaids and wedding guests. Plus there’s a Q&A with Mr Deacon, on Friday 29th September
• A chance to network with Matt Porteous, official photographer at Pippa Middleton & James Matthews’ wedding. AND the opportunity to win Matt as your own wedding photographer!
• The ‘Paris In Love’ themed catwalk show
• Almost £50k of luxury bridal goodies to win over the weekend and over 100 prizes on the charity cake pop wall with 100% of profits going to Make-A-Wish foundation
• Goodie bags worth over £250 included with VIP tickets
• Dedicated hen party zone, with experts Cluck on hand advising and offering masterclasses on
• Wine-tasting workshops at The Sommeliers’ Table in association with wine experts Corney &
I love all the feature areas where you can get some serious wedding inspo. And if you’re that way inclined, pick up new skills to DIY some of your wedding decor elements. Now you know you want to win tickets for Brides The Show so scroll down.
Learn about the latest trends, meet experts and just have fun working out what your wedding style is. I’ve got one pair of tickets to giveaway for each day of the show so grab your partner/ parent/ best friend and let’s go.
What you need to know:
BRIDES THE SHOW
When – Friday 29th September to Sunday 1st October 2017
Where – Business Design Centre, Islington, London
Prize – I have one pair of tickets for each day of the show (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
ENTER – To enter just email – firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BRIDES THE SHOW’ as the subject including your name and which show day you wish to visit.
For more information about the show and what to expect over the three days head to – www.bridestheshow.co.uk
See you there!
Terms & Conditions:
Winners will receive x2 tickets for the day specified
Competition closes at midnight 19th September 2017 and winner will be notified by email
You must be over 18yrs old and a U.K. resident to enter
Only available on standard tickets
Only valid at Brides The Show 2017
Brides The Show reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time