Less than a week to go until Valentine’s day and it’s time to start dropping hints. I thought I’d share my valentine’s gift list / wish list with you this Sunday so you can subtly coo over it whilst your other half is in ear shot.
1. If money were no object then this Kate Spade book clutch would be top of my Valentine’s gift list. Kate Spade can do no wrong, are you a fan too? I mean could there be a more perfect present for a bride to be? A great accessory to hold your wedding day bridal kit (make up for touch ups, tissues, hair clips etc) and something you’d treasure taking out long after the honeymoon tan has faded.
Kate Spade Marry Me book clutch – www.katespade.com/marry-me-book-clutch
2. But I’ll happily settle for the slightly cliched bunch of flowers and my favourite chocolates, if they’re as beautiful as this bouquet by Wild About. This bouquet is name ‘The Style Icon’ after all!
The Style Icon from Wild About Flowers – www.wildabout.co.uk
3. I’m really into my luxe comfort night wear at the moment but it has to have a touch of vintage glamour. A splurge on a Rita set (that’s Rita Hayworth) from the new Hanro archive collection wouldn’t go a miss. How adorable are these polka dot trimmed french knickers.
Hanro Rita Style from the SS14 Archive Collection – www.hanro.co.uk
4. If the plan is for a romantic night in then a good rom com is called for. I highly recommend checking out About Time, the latest Richard Curtis movie if you haven’t seen it already. A great wedding scene and a red wedding dress will inspire both brides and grooms to be!
About Time available from Amazon – www.amazon.co.uk
5. Finally a make up treat is always appreciated and I’m seriously crushing on this new Kaleidoscope powder. The geometric palette would look so cool in my handbag.
RMK Kaleidoscope Nuance colour – www.rmkrmk.com