I’m sure you girls have been dropping hints for weeks but what are you planning to get the man in your life this love day? Don’t panic I’ve got a bunch of Valentine gift ideas for him that won’t eat into your Wedding budget.
1. Get your groom-to-be groomed. Spoil him with a luxurious wet shave or trip to the hairdressers with a pampering head massage thrown in. It’s a great opportunity for him to road test something new before the big day.
Image Source – Tatler
2. I think you’ll find that it isn’t just us girls with the sweet tooth. A box of heart shaped cookies with some bespoke messaging should go down a treat. And if it’s true love he’ll be sure to share!
Valentine’s Personalised Biscuits by Lady Bakewell-Park http://ladybakewellpark.com
3. Continuing with the foodie theme, why not indulge in a guy friendly afternoon tea. Sausage rolls, steak sandwiches, ale and chocolate cake are all guaranteed to make his heart sing. Plus there can’t be a better way to plan the finer details of your wedding day. Reclining on leather sofas in a relaxed environment whilst grazing on gourmet treats, sipping tea and cocktails, sheer bliss.
Gentleman’s afternoon tea at The Reform Social Grill in London
4. Now for something that can be a keepsake for the Wedding day, cufflinks. I love these little numbers from ASOS, a way to remind him that he’s a total fox.
Fox Cufflinks by ASOS
5. Got no pennies spare for Valentines because they are all being poured into the wedding budget? Then the last of my Valentine gift ideas for him is a fun but more importantly free gift. All you need to do is put together a playlist of your shared favourite songs. You could make it easy on yourself and just create something in Spotify. Alternatively collate your song list and pop it on a USB stick or CD to drop in with your Valentine’s card. It could then become the soundtrack of your Wedding day morning.
Image Credit – Hammer Time Design
Central Image – Steve McQueen on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar February 1965 as spotted on The Selvedge Yard