At my client’s wedding yesterday, the groom’s mum had made jams and chutneys for the favours quite amazing given there were 150 guests! It inspired me to take a hunt through Etsy for more unique wedding favours and ideas.
1. Mr Bijou received a coffee machine from Father Christmas and although I’m no connoisseur I can know tell blends apart. You could share your favourite coffee blend with your guests, very handy for the morning after the wedding too.
Personalised Printable Wedding Favor Tag by Ladybird Press – www.etsy.com/ladybirdpress
2. I love this idea for custom printed wayfarer sunglasses, especially suited to festival brides and grooms.
Set of Rainbow Wedding Favor Personalised Sunglasses by Green Bridal Boutique – www.etsy.com/greenbridalboutique
3. Love grows, well it can if you gift seeds. To make it more personal perhaps these could be seeds for flowers that were used in your wedding bouquet or centre pieces.
Custom Wedding Favor Seed Kit by Apropos Roasters – www.etsy.com/aproposroasters
4. If you just want to give your guests some sweet treats to munch on, pack them up in pretty mismatched favour boxes.
Vintage Floral/ Shabby Chic Wedding Favour Boxes by Wonky Owl – www.etsy.com/wonkyowl
5. Finally for something a little different, custom temporary tattoos. This really is a unique wedding favours idea, your special tattoo design or message that guests can adorn themselves with.
Custom Wedding Temporary Tattoos by Hilliary Custom Living – www.etsy.com/hilliarycustomliving