Have you all had a good week? As you might have noticed it’s been snowing here… AGAIN. It is frightfully pretty to look at but I am bored of rotating the same handful of jumpers. And the Easter bunny is going have a job on his hands. What are your Easter plans? I shall be (if the weather isn’t too bad) hosting an Easter Sunday lunch so my Loves this week are all my favourite finds.
1. Thinking about the Easter lunch with my family and getting lots of great ideas from Vickie Pritchett aka Boutique Baking. This lovely table setting was part of her inspiration shoot and you can see it all on Love Luxe Blog:
2. I’m dropping major hints to get this little Beau Bunny’s Breakfast from the Easter bunny. It’s part of the Easter collection by Hotel Chocolat and a present you’ll enjoy long after the chocolate has been devoured.
3. In a dream Easter scenario I would be dolled up like Betty Draper in this H & M Conscious Exclusive Collection dress. I’m super upset that the collection isn’t launching until 4th April – the day I fly to Las Vegas, anyone know if they have an H & M there?
You can read more about the ethical collection and see all the deigns at Telegraph online:
4. Time dependant I shall be gifting my friends with these little Bunny treat bags. It’s another amazing tutorial from the Oh Happy Day chicks:
5. My dogs can play Easter bunnies! This is the cutest outfit I’ve found by far from Glamour Dog, all together now aaahhhhhh.