With the wedding season now in full bloom, The Bijou Team are currently in their prime! The sun is shining and the evenings are longer… meaning we’ve had time to read up on new and exciting products and bring to you the things that have been tickling our fancy this week!
1. Jenny Packham’s Bridal Collection 2016 – These dresses are simply beautiful. With embellished details and elegant styles, Jenny’s new collection for 2016 really did have us swooning. And for one week only brides have an exclusive opportunity to book an appointment and view the gorgeous new collection at Jenny Packham’s Flagship Boutiques! Head over to her website for more details.
2. We have always loved Olivia Van Hul’s range of luxury night wear but now she’s launched her new bridal collection we’re even more in awe of her elegant collection. It’s hard to pick a favourite from these hand corded lace and Italian silk chemises, camisoles robes and French knickers.
3. Jewler Erickson Beamon has recently designed a new product range for the spring/ summer 2016 collection at Marchesa Accessories and we are LOVING the new ideas. From having a sneak peek at all the new designs we have deemed this intricate hair piece perfect for a once in a life time celebration.
4. Jealous Sweets– their sweets are full of natural fruit juices, free from artificial colours and flavours, and they’re 100% vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free. With flavours like Grapefruit & Orange, Morello Cherry & Pineapple and Pomegranate, Jealous Sweets are a firm favourite of chefs such as Tom Aiken and Jamie Oliver, as well as the world’s most luxurious hotels as a mini bar staple and, as they’re beautifully presented in colourful gift boxes they also make a very interesting wedding favour!
5. Alex Monroe’s ‘Tie The Knot’ collection is one of the loveliest we’ve seen. Nature is at the heart of Alex’s intricate and delicate designs and each piece is handmade- making them the perfect gift for other (or yourself!)