We’ve looked at Christmas gift buying for the bride now it’s time to tackle shopping for the Groom. Lots of stylish groom to be gift ideas for you to take inspiration from below.
1. Charlie Silk Pyjama Sset by Derek Rose available from Mr Porter
Bag the groom his something blue with a set of luxe pyjamas, perfect for the night before and morning of the big day.
2. Gold toned knot cufflinks by Lanvin available from Selfridges
Keepsake cufflinks are the ultimate present in our groom to be gift ideas run down. These Lanvin numbers symbolise ‘tying the knot’ without being tacky.
3. Wine Tasting Notebook by De Long available from Not On The High Street
You may not trust the Groom with tasks such as designing floral arrangements or picking the bridesmaids dresses but selecting the drinks might be right up his street. This handy notebook will make any novice appear like an expert.
4. Hemisphere fountain pen by Waterman available from Selfridges
And what is the perfect notebook accompaniment, a precious pen. Will also come in useful for writing his speech and signing the post Wedding thank you cards.
5. Icons of Mens Style by Josh Sims available from Amazon
Give your groom to be some sartorial wedding day inspiration with this glossy coffee table book.
6. The Handmade Soap Company Shaving Kit available from Harvey Nichols
Taking up a good beauty regime ahead of the wedding is just as important for the groom as it is for the bride. Start him on the right track with the gift of a great grooming kit.
7. Holga CFN 120 Camera by Lomography
Is your groom snap happy? He’ll dig one of these vintage inspired Lomography cameras for documenting your run up to the wedding, stag do and honeymoon.
Jay Z spotted on http://cubiclerefugee.tumblr.com