I’ve never really been one for red on Valentine’s day or any other day for that matter, I’m much more of a pink girl. Neon to blush or the myriad of shades in between, I don’t care as long as it’s pink. Of course I started a Pinterest board to gather ideas and enviable images and thought my Bijou girls might like to share in some pink wedding inspiration.
– I know it’s unbearable to think of frozen anything given the current weather situation but yoghurt yumminess is a great idea for summer weddings.
Yoghurt frozen popsicles spied on The Natural Wedding Company blog – www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk/cooling-lollies-for-a-hot-summer-wedding
– It’s taken an age to get my hair back to some sort of even colour after being bleach blonde but I’m so tempted by candyfloss pink curls.
Short pink hair inspiration from Pastel Illusions – www.pastel-illusions.tumblr.com
– For real a pink bus to transport your guests, wow. Would also make for a super fun hen party.
The Blush Pink Bus from Blush Hospitality – www.blush-hospitality.com
– I’m planning a BAFTAs night in with the girls and think I might copy this bar set up. Pink wedding inspiration doesn’t get much better than ombre peonies, tassel garlands and napkins.
Bridal shower bubble tea bar captured by Liz Banfield and featured on Style Me Pretty- www.stylemepretty.com/living
– If I were in any way famous or incredibly wealthy I would float around in Elie Saab gowns at any given opportunity. These lace pink wonders are from the 2012 collection and featured on Where Rainbows End blog –
– It seems you stylish brides are cottoning on to the latest hot wedding paper decoration DIY, giant crepe paper flowers. Freestanding or hanging they do rock. I found a great DIY tutorial over on Studio DIY, let me know if you give it a whirl:
– Pink shoes, so chic. These ruffle pink platforms were captured by KLK Photography and I spied them on Weddbook – www.weddbook.com