SUNDAY LOVES – PAPER WEDDING DECORATION IDEAS
Inspired by this week’s Real Bijou Bride Elizabeth and her chic Tuscan lantern lit evening meal, let’s go crazy for other paper wedding decoration ideas.
1. Pom Poms, the original and still the most popular paper choice of wedding decoration. Just be mindful of how long they take to pouf and place.
Giant Pastel Pom Poms by Posh Totty Designs Interiors – www.notonthehighstreet.com
2. My current fave are these half moon paper fans, especially in alternating colours.
Paper Fan Garland Bunting by Peach Blossom – www.peachblossom.co.uk
3. Origami Crane garlands seem to be an emerging trend in wedding land, this year’s pom pom. If you can’t face getting your origami on, you can buy them!
Handmade Origami Paper Birds from Pipii – www.pipii.co.uk
4. One of my bride’s used orange/pink ombre honeycomb garlands to dress the courtyard of her reception venue and they looked amazing.
Honeycomb Tissue Balls from Paper Mash – www.papermash.co.uk
5. You may remember I created lots of these tissue paper tassel garlands for our anniversary party. I am not going to lie, they are fiddly and time consuming so thankfully there are now places you can buy them ready made, great work Pearl & Earl.
Handmade Tissue Tassel Garlands by Pearl & Earl – www.pearlandearl.co.uk