A couple of Sunday’s ago I shared cool finds for flower girls and so it’s only fair that I show the same love to the boys. Page boy style is so much more than a white suit.
1. If you have a baby boy in your bridal party then I know you’ll love these bow tie bibs and one pieces from The Wedding Chicks. Smart and practical, I suggest you grab a couple!
Shop for your dapper babes now at: http://shop.weddingchicks.com
2. A killer pair of brogues will smarten up any outfit. Dressed in these Andrea Montelpare navy blue suede shoes your page boy will rival Elvis in the style stakes.
Shop heaps of page boy style shoes at Children Salon: http://www.childrensalon.com
3. A suited and booted page boy style now and how cute is this 4 piece suit from high street favourite, Marks and Spencers Autograph collection? Blazer with chinos is such a great look for summer weddings and a good investment given they are separates and sure to be worn more than once.
Shop the boys Autograph collection online at www.marksandspencer.com
4. Is your page boy also the ring bearer? Give them something more interesting than a pillow to carry. I think these clever personalised books where the rings are contained in a heart cut out from the pages inside, are the best alternative I’ve seen to date.
See more ring bearer pillow book styles from The Paper Walrus over on Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/ThePaperWalrus
5. Finally ensure your page boy’s dapper threads are pressed and hung on their own personalised hanger by Clouds and Currents.
Available from Not On The High Street: www.notonthehighstreet.com