Hello style sisters, some VERY important London sample sale dates for your diary below but please take note of my top tips for Bridal Sample Sale shopping:
1. Take a friend, not only for additional beady eyes and quick reflexes but also to make sure you pick something that you love and not something just because it’s a steal.
2. Have an idea of what suits you and what you are looking for.
3. Wear flat shoes but take heels with you (if you have your wedding shoes great but if not something similar to what you expect to wear)
4. If you have a style/theme in mind for your wedding day look whether it be vintage Hollywood pin curls or Marilyn Monroe red lips, try to do your hair and make-up in that style. It will help ensure you pick a dress that is perfectly suited to your vision.
5. Take water and book something nice to do afterwards, to either celebrate a fabulous find or go back to the drawing board.
Up to 70% discount on designer wedding dresses and shoes including Oscar de la Renta, Alberta Ferretti and Vera Wang.
Date: Sunday 22nd January 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Location: 12 Hinde St., London, W1U 3BE
More Details: http://www.brownsfashion.com/ or 020 7514 0056
Wedding dresses from £900 with shrugs, veils and other accessories from £150.
Date: Saturday 7th January until Friday 20th January 10 a.m.-6 p.m (appointments required for weekdays)
Location: 48 Fulham Rd, London, SW3 6HH
More Details: http://www.phillipalepley.com/ or 020 7590 9771
Wedding dress with discounts of up to 75%.
Date: Saturday 7th January until Saturday 21st January (appointment required)
Location: 74 Fulham Rd, London, SW3 6HH
More Details: http://www.sassiholford.com/ or 020 7584 1532
Wedding dresses from £500.
Date: Saturday 7th January until Saturday 21st January 10 a.m.-7 p.m. (appointment required)
Location: 11 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NQ
More Details: http://www.anacristache.co.uk/ or 020 7584 8322
Remember this scene from Friends, I’m sure your wedding dress shopping won’t be this bad but whistles are a good idea!
Let me know how you get on at the London sample sales and do share your finds with a comment below.