COLOUR CODE – HEART WEDDING THEME
14 Feb 2013
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY dearest Bijou readers, I hope you are all having a fantastic love filled day. I’ve got the red and pink, heart shaped bug too which calls for an all new Colour Code to inspire you. Today’s Heart wedding theme is girly, fun and packed with cute details that would suit the crafty brides among you.
If, like me, you have left everything to the last minute here are a couple of easy Valentine DIY ideas I’ve spied that you can whip up today. First up a cute message for your loved one, rulers wrapped in love.
See the full Valentine DIY guide for these rulers at Thompson and Spring blog: http://www.thompsonandspring.com/craft-diy-valentine-2012/
Next up a pretty addition to your Valentine dinner table, Cupid’s arrow place settings. Add a personal note on the revise and use in place of a standard Valentine card.
See the full DIY guide at the super crafty Fellow Fellow blog - http://fellowfellow.com/diy-love-struck-place-cards/
- Striped Heart Paper Straws by Little Retreats - http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleRetreats
- Heart Cake from Wedding by Color - http://www.weddingbycolor.com/
- Heart Sandwiches spied on All About The Girl - http://allbutthegirl.co.uk/
- Valentine’s Couple Shoot captured by Laura Leslie Photography - http://www.lauralesliephotography.com/
- Handmade Heart Confetti by Be Good, Darcey - http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/
- Origami Heart Decorations spied on The Natural Wedding Company - http://thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk/
- Felt Heart Headdress by Katie Did - http://katiedid.squarespace.com/
- Heart Sparklers spied on Posh Paper Weddings - http://www.poshpaperweddings.com/
- Heart Sewn on Wedding Dress captured by Sequins & Candy Photography- http://www.sequinsandcandy.com/