I’ve been having a rummage around Etsy again and have found some cool items which make for stylish Halloween Wedding ideas. Ooohh looksy.
1. Pumpkins make for the obvious Halloween wedding decor whether as centrepieces stuffed with pretty floral blooms, lining your aisle, used as bowls for sweet bars or just simply dotted around your venue. This year I’m gunning for white pumpkins (they work with my black and white theme).
Ghostly White Felted Pumpkins by Fibers of Being – www.etsy.com/ghostly-white-felted-pumpkins
2. Flower crowns will continue to be big in weddings so why not opt for a gothic inspired black creation?
Halloween flower crown from deLoop – www.etsy.com/corpse-bride-witch-flower-crown
3. This vintage style potion bottle is perfect if you’re going for an understated look. Fill with flowers, table water or candles – I love them.
French Vintage Magic Potion Bottle from Chanteduc – www.etsy.com/french-vintage-magic-potion
4. In my Halloween wedding ideas post of course you’d expect some element of costume. Have a box of animal masks on hand for your guests to wear on the dance floor, in the photo booth well just about anywhere.
Red Fox Mask from Female Art Collective – www.etsy.com/red-fox-mask
5. I love these (trick or) treat bags with their humorous messaging ‘Bone Appetit’ haha. Perfect for wedding favours and rather good looking too.
Set of 12 Halloween themed printed bags from Jess Amazing – www.etsy.com/set-of-12-halloween-themed-printed-treat