SUNDAY LOVES – FIT FOR ROYALTY
Well what a week girls, I started in Tuscany for a dreamy destination wedding and finished celebrating 25 years of Jenny Packham at the V & A’s Fashion In Motion. Here is just one of the sensational Jenny Packham gowns from the dazzling show, see more on my Instagram feed here – http://instagram.com/bijoubride
From fashion royalty to the real Royal family and the impending arrival of a future King or Queen. Baby watch seems to be gripping the nation, what is your money on? I’m going for a boy. This Sunday Loves is a handful of adorable wedding party worthy finds, fit for royalty.
1. A future King or Queen deserves a suitable crown and these baby friendly knitted number are just too cute for words.
Knitted Baby Crowns by The Miniature Knit Shop available from Not On The High Street – www.notonthehighstreet.com
2. Have your own Royal attendants on hand at your Wedding with this cute guardsman outfit.
Guardsman Pyjamas from The Royal Collection Shop – www.royalcollectionshop.co.uk
3. And what about those little Princesses? Well how about a regal gold cape so they can shimmy down the wedding aisle.
Gold Princess Cape by Ivoy Paris – www.ivoyparis.com
4. These customised HRH bibs would make a lovely gift for the little ones in the party.
HRH bib by My 1st Years – www.my1styears.com
5. Keep your little princes and princesses entertained at the reception building a castle.
Cinderella’s Castle by Lego Duplo – http://shop.lego.com/