If you’re newly engaged and have found the venue the next item on your To Do List is likely to be Save the Dates. You want to give your guests plenty of time to make arrangements or book time of work so the earlier you can send these out the better. I’ve rounded up some of my favourite Save the Date ideas from Etsy to give you some inspiration of different styles.
1. Although seen here as Wedding Thank You cards these Polaroid postcards would make super fun Save the Date ideas.
Personalised Polaroid Wedding Cards by Wedfest by Marty McColgan – etsy.com/MartyMcColgan
2. If you’re planning a rustic or woodland based celebration, why not set the tone with a custom engraved wood slice. They could work as coasters or magnets and bound to intrigue your guests.
Custom Engraved Save the Date Wood magnet – etsy.com/RedCloudBoutique
3. Calligraphy and particularly watercolour effect calligraphy stationery are such a huge trend for 2015 Weddings. Up the ante by having your Save the Date envelops hand drawn by a professional too.
Hand drawn Save the Date by A Fabulous Fete – etsy.com/AFabulousFete
4. Set the party vibe from the start by sending out colourful confetti bags as or along with your Save the Date cards.
Personalised Wedding Confetti Bag Save the Dates – etsy.com/sepiasmiles
5. Sometimes a simple design is the most elegant. Letterpress elements on thick card add a luxurious touch.
Letterpress Save the Date Cards – etsy.com/LittleRedPress