My current pink obsession continues, I had to resist buying neon pink boots this week as my wardrobe is a bulging heap of boots already. But that hasn’t stopped me browsing the pages of neon pink prettiness on Etsy.
1. The current trend for plain shirts needs a little jazzing up in my opinion. Layer a statement necklace to ring in the arrival of Spring. A statement necklace is also an eye catching addition to any bridal outfit.
Neon Pink Leather Statement Necklace by Boo and Boo Factory
2. A gold modernist candelabra has been a recent addition to my dining home and I’ve been shopping for an array of candles. These dip dye numbers will amp up any table decor.
Triple pack Neon dip dye candles from NeonLDN
3. One of this year’s 2015 Bijou weddings is set to feature lots of unusual garden decor and I love these colourful naked lampshades to hang from trees.
Retro Bright Pink Wool Covered Lampshade by Marjorie and June
4. A resolution for 2015 was to send more paper post. My handwriting will take some improvement though, I’m so out of practice.
Fabulous Paris Stationery from Coup Coup
5. Simple circle garlands make for easy Wedding decor, string them up anywhere and everywhere.
Neon Pink Paper Garland from Make Shop NYC