Wedding season is in full swing and this past week seems to have been particularly busy with celebrity weddings.
1. First to tie the knot this week were Lake Bell and Scott Campbell who hosted a star studded bash in New Orleans. Lake’s amazing fringed wedding dress was a custom Marchesa creation, totally unique and undoubtably a hit with the guests. Lake and Scott wanted their pups Margaret and Texas to be part of the day so they acted as ‘dogs of honor’ accompanying the bride and groom down the aisle. There’s is number one as it was undoubtably the biggest of the week’s celebrity weddings with the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Kate Bosworth all in attendance.
See the official Wedding photos on People magazine’s website – www.people.com
2. It wasn’t all entertainment world celebrities marrying this week though there was also a Royal wedding, Princess Madeleine of Sweden who married New York banker Christopher O’Neill. The lavish Stockholm wedding was attended by dignitaries from around the world who were treated to a glorious banquet following the church ceremony.
View all the glamourous guest’s outfits and more details of the day on Popsugar – www.popsugar.com
3. Kristin Cavallari managed to keep her wedding completely under wraps and even fooled the paparazzi. The only photos I’ve seen are those that Kristin shared herself including this one of the wedding rings and I’m digging the black tungsten for the groom.
4. Proving that Groom’s should be more adventurous with their choice of attire is fashion designer Philip Colbert who wed Charlotte Goldsmith in a lobster print suit. Andre Leon Talley calls Colbert ‘The Godson of Warhol” so of course he had to sport one of his pop art inspired outfits to walk down the aisle.
Read more about the wedding on the Daily Mail website – www.dailymail.co.uk
5. Saving the best for last, can we just talk about the Game of Thrones inspired wedding of Sean Parker and Alexandra Lenas. Er, WOW. These two built a whole other world to entertain and delight their guests – a cottage, fake ruins, waterfalls, staircases, an artificial pond, a stone bridge and a huge dancefloor. Just imagine being a guest and trying to buy them a present!
More image from the wedding including the jaw dropping tiered arch cake are over on the Daily Mail – www.dailymail.co.uk