The holidays weren’t just for feasting and lazing around in onesies, there were a heap weddings happening in Hollywood. I’ve got a little round up of the most note worthy details from the best celebrity holiday weddings 2013 for your leisurely delectation.
1. Number one, well that could only be Vanessa Carlton’s wedding because she had Stevie Nicks officiate the nuptials, for real. There are no words.
Image spied on – www.fleetwoodmacnews.com
2. Could this next celebrity bride have started a new wedding trend for upside down cakes? Yep that’s Kaley Cuoco’s jaw dropping wedding cake which hung from a crystal chandelier no less. Creating by the amazing team at The Butter End Cakery it was 100% edible; chocolate almond cherry cake with cherry cream cheese buttercream, covered in white chocolate fondant.
Find out more about how The Butter End Cakery created this upside down cake at – www.blog.theknot.com
3. Props to Grimm star Claire Coffee for picking a wonderfully rustic Tennessee venue for her intimate mountain wedding. I just adore this image of the bride and groom reclined on vintage rocking chairs.
See more from Claire and Chris’s intimate woodland wedding at – www.people.com
4. Bringing the fierce it’s Lia Smith, the gorgeous fitness trainer who married Justin Bartha this weekend. And the fierce, well those bridal shoes of course. The pointy, studded, strappy Valentino numbers have been popular with the celebrity feet of 2013 and make a welcome change to the typical ivory satin bridal peep toe.
See more at – www.dailymail.co.uk
5. Rounding off this little celebrity holiday weddings 2013 round up is model Lisalla Montenegro with her enormous and festive red bouquet.
Image spied on – www.modelinia.com