What to get those girls who have held your hand through the wedding dress hunt, the make up meltdowns and of course those moments of bridezilla madness. Hopefully these cool Bridesmaids gift ideas will give you some inspiration.
1. A beautiful piece of jewellery is something to be treasured and always makes a great gift. My latest discovery is Ele Keats Jewelry, the only jewellery line featuring up-cycled diamonds and 100% certified recycled gold.
Sparkle Star Stud Earrings by Ele Keats Jewelry – www.elekeats.com
2. You could gift your bridesmaids make up to wear on the big day. Organise a girls night in with a make up artist to give you each a little lesson in doing your eye make up, lipstick etc and then buy the girls the products they fell in love with as a surprise.
3. I love a snuggly bathrobe, in fact I judge a hotel on the quality of their robes. This is a nice practical gift for your girls to wear whilst getting prepped on the big day and snuggling down on the sofa for many a night after.
Wrapped In A Cloud offer custom monogrammed plush spa robes for that extra special touch – www.wrappedinacloud.com
4. Everyone loves shoes and given that you’ll all be traipsing around in vertiginous heels for most of the wedding day, some dancefloor/ late night flats would be highly appreciated by your bridesmaids.
These Vibrant Tumbled Ballerinas are from Topshop – www.topshop.com
5. The final of these bridesmaids gift ideas requires a little more effort – fill a custom Tote bag with a bunch of treats; chocolates, a mini bottle of champagne, a spa voucher, some practicalities like painkillers, blister plasters, tissues etc.
Modern Chevron Tote Bag by Modern Vintage Market on Etsy – www.etsy.com/shop/MODERNVINTAGEMARKET