Wedding planning isn’t easy and you’re lucky to have great friends in the wings ready to help. But how to say merci, gracias, I appreciate you. Here’s a quick list of bridesmaid thank yous that are guaranteed to impress.
1. Afternoon Tea. A no brainer really for bridesmaid thank yous. A few weeks back I got to enjoy a get together with some of my blogging buddies over afternoon tea at Sketch. It was simply divine especially given the plush pink surroundings and quirky crockery choices. A few hours quality wedding planning guaranteed.
Image credit – Kate Nielen Photography
2. Beauty treats. Help her get prepped for the big day too with some body treats. Luxe scrubs, lotions and potions in pretty jars always raise a smile.
Golden Iris Sparkling Body Scrub from SABON
3. A monthly delivery of chocolate treats to keep the wedmin flowing, now there’s an idea! Artisan Chocolates arriving on your bridesmaid’s doorstep will excuse any bridezilla moments.
Artisan chocolate boxes from Cocoa Boutique
4. Mastering the make up. A lesson with the professionals which you could book as a one-to-one session or turn it into a girly afternoon.
You can book lessons or group afternoons with make up artist Tori Harris
5. An evening of escapism. Vow to have a night off from discussing anything to do with the wedding and spoil yourselves with laughter and treats.
Spoil Yourself Rotten taste box from Keelham Farm Shop