I may be a late convert to the wonders of Etsy but access to worldwide designers and unique products, has left me totally smitten. So as a new addition to Bijou I intend to feature a monthly round up of some of my best finds, shopping for research purposes of course! This month wonderful bridal accessories Etsy love.
1. This bold Black embellished bridal infinity belt is sure to turn heads. I love the idea of having two bridal sashes or belts one for ceremony and then a colour change option for your evening reception.
Eden Luxe Bridal Couture’s Etsy shop- www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EdenLuxeBridal
2. Over to Amsterdam now for our next bridal accessories Etsy find. Sibo designs make the most beautiful vintage inspired pieces, this Touch of Love veil happens to be one of my favourites. The lace top layer with antique comb fastenings is too pretty for words.
Sibo Designs’ Etsy shop – www.etsy.com/uk/shop/sibodesigns
3. Garters are often a little too frou frou for my tastes but this Polka Dot silk design by Faulkner & Carter is modern and playful.
Faulkner & Carter’s Etsy shop – www.etsy.com/uk/shop/faulknerandcarter
4. Shooting Star Lace applique headband, perfect for brides that don’t want to wear a veil but still want to add some pretty.
Woomi Pyo’s Etsy shop – www.etsy.com/uk/shop/woomipyo
5. My final find and it’s a DIY option. Add touching photo pendants to your bouquet, how about pics of your parents on their wedding day or loved ones that couldn’t be with you?
I Love Paper Kit’s Etsy shop – www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ILovePaperkits