Copper is my current obsession and something I’m trying to work into my house renovations. It is the colour of the season and a stunning accent to the wedding white.
1. The obsession all started with this Tom Dixon Pendant Light which is gracing the most stylish spots around town.
Tom Dixon Copper Pendant Light available from John Lewis
2. Did you know there is a Copper Diamond? A real natural beauty for a unique engagement ring.
14k Rose Gold Copper Diamond Engagement Ring by Amazinite via Etsy
3. The warm metal effect will add wow factor to wedding stationery suites.
Bespoke Copper Pressed Wedding Stationery by Gemma Milly
4. Mix in some coppery accents to your wedding day, like this cute tray that could be the destination for all your cards and gifts or just an elegant display of sweet treats.
Mirrored Copper Tray from Oliver Bonas
5. Encase your bridal feet in copper colour shoes which look knock out against any skin tone.
Aldo Margetts Metallic Triple Strapped Heeled Sandals available from ASOS