Last weekend marked one of my lovely client’s weddings, I am always so excited and am still recovering. This Indian English fusion celebration allowed me to work with some awesome wedding suppliers and so this Sunday I wanted to show them some love.
1. One of the English elements of the day was serving afternoon tea complete with Pimms, scones and cakes from Bessie the caravan. Bessie is a unique and beautiful little vintage caravan and she was certainly the star attraction of the afternoon. I know the bride and groom particularly enjoyed their photo session with Bessie and I can vouch for the delicious cakes nom nom nom.
Find out more about Bessie at: http://bessiethecaravan.co.uk
2. And the Indian flavour came from not only the dinner and DJ but also little props hired from The Arabian Tent Company. Indian umbrellas dotted the gardens and coloured tea glasses held beautiful British rose blooms.
View all their stunning tents and props at: www.arabiantents.com
3. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Hattie from That Flower Shop on a few ocassions and she always blows me away with her floral wonders. On this occasion with the brief of lots of cream with dashes of purple, mixing traditional English and exotic flowers, I wasn’t sure how Hattie would be able to bring it all together but as you can see the result was stunning.
Get inspired at That Flower Shop: www.thatflowershop.co.uk
4. Giant bubble balloons provided the markers throughout the day, guiding guests to the venue entrance, topping the aisle and acting as the most jaw dropping table centre pieces. We worked with Fiesta Balloons on our 2.5ft creations filled with confetti and decorated with tassels, gold leaves and ribbons. I cannot wait to show you photos!
Speak to Fiesta Balloons about your giant bubble balloons: www.everydaysacelebration.co.uk
5. Another of the awesome wedding suppliers Vowed and Amazed, sadly didn’t get to set up their super cool wedding bouncy castle due the ferocious winds (and there was I only worrying about the rain!). The bride was so upset but unfortunately you cannot guarantee the weather in this country!
Check out the Vowed & Amazed bouncy castle & a myriad of other cool items at: www.vowedandamazed.co.uk