Here at The Bijou Bride we know only too well just how important the finishing touches are to events and weddings. And for us, it’s companies like Quill London that really get ideas flowing and inspiration kicking in. As well as doing workshops on calligraphy, their range of wedding stationery products and prints are some of best we’ve seen. Whether you’re on a budget or not – Quill London’s products are bound to get you excited over those all important finishing touches.
We asked Quill Londonfor some tips to adding flourish to your wedding stationery and big day and they suggested the following:
1. Put pen to paper. Consider writing handwritten letters, to invite your nearest and dearest to be part of the bridal party. It’s something they can keep and treasure long after the Wedding day.
2. Seal it with love. Add stickers to the back of each sealed Wedding invitation or Thank You card envelope, to add a little extra flourish.
3. Pick a guest book with a difference. One which has plenty of room for your friends and family to share anecdotes, advice and wish you well on your new adventure.
4. Go wild with confetti. Long gone are the days of horse shoe shaped shiny confetti, now you can do it your way with neons, brights and metallic colours. Sprinkle over tables, up the aisle or in invites to spread some wedding cheer.
5. Pile up the pompoms. As an alternative to a potentially expensive centre piece why not create a stack of pretty paper pompoms or turn them into a long garland to run the length of the table instead?
All these pretty featured products are available online at Quill London